Saturday, November 12, 2011

Evanescence - Haunted

This song was suggested to me by the writer of this brilliant blog so if you like the song you should check that out :) Lyrics are in the video.

Artist: Evanescence
Song: Haunted
Album: Fallen (Get the album on Amazon)


I'm unsure of what instrument is played in the beginning (Keyboard with effects maybe), but it creates a really ominous mood. Amy's (Really good) singing only adds to that. The drums enter and then there's kind of a pause before the rest of the band join as well. The guitar riffs fit quite well into the song, but the best of the guitar in this song is by far the solo. It's just amazing in itself, and even more so because it fits so well with the mood of the song.
You can find the lyrics and more info on the song here.

I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, you so sweet!
    Great that you have discovered the Evanescence Reference site! It's a really useful site, I use it all the time when I blog.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Yes, it's a very good site, but it sadly doesn't work for any of the other bands I write about, otherwise I would use it all the time :p

    ReplyDelete